Intervention Services | Canadian Interventionist | Professional Interventions
LDR Holistic Addiction Wellness Center has been offering professional intervention services in Canada for many years now and has a method of successful drug and alcohol interventions. LDR Holistic Addiction Wellness Center is committed to providing specialized interventions not just a basic intervention process!
March 15, 2012 – Two more successful interventions! In the last 4 months, we have achieved 100% success with the last 46 Drug & Alcohol Interventions, delivering people to treatment solutions across Canada and the USA.. If you or someone you know is struggling with addictions, please call: 1 877 529-3293.
Utilizing an integrated approach to addiction interventions, our trained addiction interventionist will offer a full spectrum of services, helping you achieve the results you are seeking! We believe in educating the family or support group in order to build the foundation to establish a new level of understanding and develop tools to really deal with the problem. The family & support system needs answers “right” well we will have those! Our educational process, gives you the answers you have been looking for finally you will walk away with sense of empowerment, knowledge and a toolbox.
Need help now: 1 877 529-3293
What makes our Canadian intervention services, so special?
Our professional interventionists are trained to use one of the most comprehensive intervention models in the industry. This means we don’t just fly in, grab the addicted person and off we go… We work with the family, employer, support group or any individual to develop long-term benefits.
Do I need an Interventionist or an Intervention process?
Ask yourself some important questions to help you determine if you need an intervention counsellor:
- Have you noticed a progression of negative behaviors?
- Has the person suffered consequences directly associated with their addiction?
- Have they been promising to change and keep going back to the same behaviors?
- Does the person become: angry, resistant, deflective, dishonest or completely refuses any facts about their substance abuse or alcoholism?
- Are you concern about their safety (emotionally, mentally or physically) is of concern?
- Have you tried to address the problem with little or no success? – Does the addict / alcoholic change for awhile brutal ways seems to return to using or drink seems to always return
Why would you use an intervention?
Canadian Intervention Services are an extremely important first step to helping the person whom; is addicted or is struggling with a dependency to either substance abuse or alcoholism. You may be wondering if an intervention approach is the right step for the person affected by the addiction or dependency issue. In many cases, if you are asking these questions – it normally means “YES”. We understand being involved with someone you care about struggling with addiction can be confusing, frustrating and draining, that’s why people turn to our professional interventionist, for help, guidance and support.
Why would you use our Canadian Intervention Services?
A drug or alcohol intervention is a process that generally develops over a couple of days. Our priority is to asses the dynamics, develop a specific plan, educate the family or support system, empower, change and deliver results everyone can agree upon. What does this mean; Many times when entering into a family or support system, we discover that individuals of that collective group differ in options of what needs to be done to help the person. This is where a professional interventionist or intervention counselor can make the “long-term” difference. We take interventions serious educating all parties on:
- What addiction is
- Stages of dependency
- Developing a detailed list of “the behaviors of concern”
- Cycle of the addict’s behaviors
- Family and support structures within the addiction “what are we responsible for to move forward”
- Building a course of action to address the addict
- Treatment application: what type of addiction treatment is suitable for “this” situation. For example: addiction counselling, drug and alcohol education, sober coaching, drug rehab / alcohol and drug treatment, drug and alcohol screening ( urine testing ), behavioral contact and so on..
Our portfolio of interventions we have preformed over the years include:
Intervention for Alcoholism / Intervention for Meth /Intervention for Cocaine / Intervention for Heroin / Intervention for Oxycodone or Intervention Oxycontin Intervention for GHB / intervention for Ecstasy / intervention for Marijuana
And the list goes on…
Our Professional Addiction Interventionist will guide you in the right direction!
We have the experience you have been looking for! You may be asking yourself, is there a different process or do you preform an intervention specific to each substance. The short answer is “yes” however in most cases we are dealing with someone that is abusing many different types of substances, chemicals, pharmaceutical drugs and or alcohol. The primary reason why we change some of the process is to:
- Educate the family on the specific types of substance, risk factors and methods.
- Generate specific resources for the family / support group ie: drug rehab / alcohol rehab / addiction treatment / counselling services / community drug and alcohol treatment services / specialized detox services / specialized addiction doctors / local support groups and so on..
- Help with understanding what withdrawal process looks like and symptoms for example:
- Withdrawing from alcohol “can” be life threating and is possibly one of the reasons this process has been delayed.
- Pharmaceutical medications or drugs can pose very complicated challenges and we may need to introduce medical options, to help aid in the successful detoxification.
- Stimulants such as Amphetamines, Cocaine etc.. sometimes may severe psychological effects and proper treatment solutions are required.
If you need help, we can and will provide solution to help you move forward in finding positive treatment services. Please call now: 1 877 529-3293